Terms and Conditions
1. General Information and Privacy
This website and its contents (‘Website’) is owned by Mortgage Specialist Group Pty Limited ACN 110 275 146(‘MSG’).
The use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and by using this website you agree to its terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, then you may not access this website.
2. Limitation of Liability
MSG does not make any representation or warranty (either express or implied) as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability or availability of the website or its contents. By accessing this website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify MSG for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any individual or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
MSG and its officers, representatives, employees, agents, contractors or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs) or liability arising from your use or non-use of this website, or your reliance upon information contained upon it (whether arising from MSG’s negligence or otherwise). To the fullest extent permitted by law, MSG’s liability for any breach of any term, condition, representation or warranty is limited to the supplying of the relevant good or services again, at MSG’s discretion.
MSG will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if MSG has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website will exclude or limit MSG’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by MSG’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of MSG; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for MSG to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
4. Currency of Information
You should be aware that information current to a particular time or date as placed on the website does not mean that more recent information of the relevant type does not exist, or is not available through other means, or that circumstances have not changed, such that the information does not reflect the state of affairs at any subsequent time. Further, delays may occur before particular information on this website is updated.
You agree to indemnify MSG and each of the officers, employees, representatives, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (‘Affiliates’) of MSG in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates.
6. User Content
Certain parts of the website may allow you to submit your personal information for competitions, promotions, complaints and marketing purposes. You must not:
- use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent; or
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or MSG or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
MSG reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on MSG’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
7. Products on Our Website
If you wish to undertake any services or products made available on this website, you may you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the service including, without limitation, your name, address, email, phone number and other information relevant to the service.
MSG specifically retains the right, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add products & services and/or vary these, without any notification to you where permitted by law.
8. Restricted Access
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. MSG reserves the right to restrict access to some areas of this website, or indeed this entire website.
9. No Warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. MSG makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, MSG does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
10. General Advice Warning
The information presented on this website is general in nature and does not take into account your personal goals, objectives and financial situation. It does not represent financial product advice.
You should always seek independent legal and financial advice before making a decision in relation to a financial product. Read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) relevant to the product before making a decision. You should consider your own circumstances, needs and financial objectives before making a decision.
11. Performance Expectations
MSG does not make any guarantees in relation to any investment performance or repayment for any product contained in this website or disclosure documents available on this website.
12. Review of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to review, modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion